3 Ways to Avoid a DUIFebruary 29, 2016
Richard Fink Welcomes You to Our New Website!
Welcome to our first blog! We are extremely excited and proud of our brand new website to help serve YOU better! Attorney Richard R. Fink has been practicing law for over 40 years in the Langhorne, Doylestown and Bucks County areas. His experience and his commitment to serving his clients AND getting results is what makes him stand out from the rest.
Why Choose Criminal Defense Attorney Richard Fink?
As one of the top attorneys in Pennsylvania, Richard Fink has experience in multiple areas of practice such as:
Not only does he have vast experience, but he has held many prominent positions including:
- Former Bucks County Chief Public Defender
- Former Chairman of Bucks County Bar Association
- Member of Pennsylvania and United States Supreme Courts
- Member of Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Rated as one of Top Attorneys in Pennsylvania since 2004
Richard Fink has been featured in many high profile cases including "Operation Blowout" and "Operation Wheels of Fortune". He has represented clients in both cases and had his clients cleared of all charges or significantly reduced. His legal expertise and his experience are essential to getting REAL results!
If you have been charged with a crime and need legal representation, call criminal defense attorney Richard R. Fink. With over 40 years experience in his field Ricard Fink can help you with your legal predicament. Call our office today at 215-741-1212. Conveniently located in Langhorne and Doylestown. Serving Bucks County, Montgomery County, Bensalem, Fairless Hills, Langhorne, Newtown, Richboro, Warrington, Warminster, Chalfont and surrounding!